200 Wharparilla Drive Echuca
Dhungalla is situated right on the Murray River and is the only holiday home in Echuca Moama with a private boat ramp and exclusive river access.
Featuring five bedrooms, two bathroom and two living areas, this luxury property can sleep up to 12 guests. The main living areas enjoy a central gas log fire place during the colder months.
The amazing grounds feature an infinity solar heated pool, in ground trampoline, spacious outdoor undercover dining with BBQ and expansive lawns. The outdoor fireplace is available for guest use – guests must supply their own wood.
The bedding configuration of this property is:
Master: King with ensuite
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: King
Bedroom 4: King
Bedroom 5: Two sets of bunks sleeping 4
Before you enquire please note there are some strict booking conditions:
- Guests will be required to be pre screened before booking the property.
- The maximum number of guests allowed on the property is 12 at any given time.
- There is a strict no party/noise policy in place.
- STRICTLY NO PETS are allowed at this property. Guests will be evicted if pets are seen on the property.
- The boat ramp is only for use of those staying at the property - it cannot be used by other family and/or friends.
- Due to the amazing Spotted Gum floors, no shoes are to be worn inside.
- A $2000 security deposit is required prior to arrival.
- Groups under an average age of 35 are not accepted.
- No noise and no party policy. A break of condition will result in guests being evicted immediately with no refund.
- The home has exterior CCTV security surveillance - this system will be used if necessary to check on the home.
Echuca Holiday Homes is on hand 24/7 to ensure we can assist with any queries or issues you might have. We'll also ensure the house is either nice and cool or toasty warm for your arrival.
Dhungalla has a three night minimum stay during most times of the year. Exclusions do apply. Upon check in, a $2000 pre authorisation is taken on your credit card as security over the property. Please contact us on 03 5480 0782 for further clarification.